Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Weekend Reads: Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira and Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

It's Friday, It's Friday, It's Friday, OH YES!!!  And guess what? Tomorrow is Halloween, yeah!!!  We will be taking the kids trick or treating and then eating lots of candy, OF COURSE lol.

What are you guys up to this weekend?

Here are the books that I will be reading this weekend:

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria: I'm just about done with this book and I'm really enjoying the writing style the most.



After I'm done with Love Letters to the Dead I will be finally picking up:

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell:



What are you currently reading?  Are you dressing up for Halloween?  Hope you have a great weekend?

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment