Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

October 2015 Wrap Up

It's Halloween and that also means it's the end of another month and it's time to do another wrap up, here are the books that I read this month:

1. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson


2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

3. Doon by Carey Corp

4. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

6.  Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

7.  Half Bad by Sally Green

8. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira


Not too bad for October, most of these books were not small books, so I'm pretty happy with myself and I have to say that this month I had lots of PCS headaches so I missed quite of few reading days and I still managed to read 8 books.

What did you read this month?  What books do you recommend?

XOXO,

Nelia 


No comments:

Post a Comment