Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Weekend Reads: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover and Half Bad by Sally Green

This week, WOW...that's all I'm going to say and it's not a good wow.  It has been a really, really bad week and I'm just glad it's Friday and the weekend is here.  It's not a relaxing weekend, but I'm going to try to squeeze in so rest time because I'm in a desperate need here lol.

But in between trying to rest and going to a birthday party and running around, I do want to finish reading:

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover


I started this yesterday I think and it's sooo good and I can't wait to just finish it and see how it ends.

And if I finish this today or tomorrow I will for sure pick up:

Half Bad by Sally Green



It's about time to read a witch book, right?

And that's it for this weekend...what are you reading?

XOXO, 

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment