Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Product Review: L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation

It has been a while since I reviewed a beauty product, but then again it has been a while since I have fall in love with a product.  I bought this product a few weeks ago, but I only started using it about 3 weeks ago and I love it, love it and love it.  Ok, let me introduce to you the product:

L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation



It's not a New, new product, I think I came out a few months back, but when it came out was during the winter when was skin was dry and I was not in the need to for a Matte foundation.  But now that the weather is changing and my skin is changing with it, it's not dry anymore, it's more normal and my skin gets a little oily during the summer so this foundation will be perfect for this time of the year.

I love the consistency, it's not liquidy or too creamy, it's perfect for blending.  And I personally only need about a nickel size of it for my whole face and if I need more I will take just a little more for dark spots around my face.

Another factor that I love is the coverage, it's medium coverage, perfect to wear on a daily basis but also perfect to wear to a party.

And the best factor is how long wearing it is, it lasts all day long.  I apply this foundation at 8am and when I remove it at 10pm it still all there. LOVE it.

It recommend this foundation if you have normal to oily skin, I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin.  When my skin was dry and I tried for the first time, I hated, but now love it.

Here are a few pictures;

No foundation:



With foundation only:



With full/natural makeup:



Here's a overlap of the 3 stages:


Huge difference, right? I love, love the results...go ahead and give it a try, GO.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment