Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

May 2015 To Be Read

Here are the books that I want to read in May, let's hope that I get to all of them, right?  I'm still working on getting my NetGalley TBR list down so most of them my from there...let's just get to it:

 I'm currently reading:

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman: almost half way and it start off slow for me but I'm starting to like it now.  It is my first dragon book so...


And of course once I'm done with that I'll pick up the second book

Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman 


Now for some comic books that I got from NetGalley, there are 4 of them...

Transformers: Drift-Empire of Stone

Sweet Blood Volume 1

Let's Eat Ramen and Other Doujinshi Short Stories


The Worrier's Guide to Life


I've had this book for over a year from NetGalley so I think it's about time that I pick it up and read it:

Beloved Enemy by Lacy Yager

And this one is a new one that I just got approved this month

Alive by Scott Sigler



We will see how the month goes, I want to read more, but we will see...What are you planning to read this month?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment