Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Erin Condren Planner

I got a Planner.  I can't even believe it myself, but with my brain injury still going on and it's going to be 1 year; I needed help, so I went online a few weeks ago and did some research.  I Google for the best planners out there and I kept coming back to this Erin Condren planner so...I ordered.  And I'm getting used to having a planner, that's the first thing I have to say.  But I also have to say that it is nice to have one place to write everything down and not losing it, that's for sure. 

Let's take a look at it?

Here is the box it came:



It comes really nice and wrapped:

 



Here is all the goodies that comes:




And here is the planner:





Yearly spread:



And here is the monthly spread:



And the weekly spread:


close up on the break down of the day:


at the bottom of the page you get a little section for Meal Plans, Exercise, Daily Dos, Thoughts, Inspirations...whatever you want to write daily...


and on the side you get your Weekly Goals and Notes:




Now it's just getting used to writing everything down...but I've loving it so far.

Do you have a planner?  Is it a Erin Condren?  Do you like it?  What do you recommend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment