Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Weekend Reads: Game of Thrones and City of Fallen Angels

Woohoo, long weekend people, it has been a very long time since I've had a long weekend and I CANNOT wait.  And hold on for it...it's going to be gorgeous out, in the 80s, I know I can't ask for anything else, right?  Right, here are a couple books that I'm going to be reading while I sit outside in my boat while soaking up the sun :)

Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin


I've this book in my Current Reading list for months, but since I started watching the show I just cannot get enough of GOT so I had to restart reading and I'm finally getting around to it.  I'm about 90 pages in, I know I'm not that far into it, but this is an in between book but I really enjoying and I feel like now that I have watched all 5 seasons of GOT and I'm currently on the new one, I more connected to the characters and can understand the book better.  I know that's weird and I never feel like that about a book, like I always read my books before watching the movies/shows first but this one was different.  Okay, I'm going to stop babbling...lol

And my current my read is:

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

https://www.amazon.com/City-Fallen-Angels-Mortal-Instruments-ebook/dp/B003V1WVH0?ie=UTF8&btkr=1&redirect=true&ref_=dp-kindle-redirect

It's about time that I read this one and after finishing The Infernal Devices I'm so ready to get back to this series and finish it.

And that's it, what are you guys reading and doing this weekend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment