Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 2016 TBR

May is here and it's time to decide which books to read, let's see the weather will probably finally start to get really warm so I think it's time to put some contemporary books on my TBR list, right?  Right...okay, let's check out which books I have on my TBR for now, things may change as my mood does change as the month goes by:

1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare



I'm already half way through this book and OMG the feelings...AH

2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins



It's time to see what the hype is all about this trilogy...

3.  Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins




Of course I will pick book 2 and...

4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (I really hope to read and finish this trilogy this month, one more completed this year YEAH)



5. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir-I had this one last month and didn't get around to read it so I will be reading it this month for sure, when it's a raining day lol.



6. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare-and of course I will be continuing with The Mortal Instruments series, I'll be finishing The Clockwork Princess and then I will be picking up this one for sure this month.


7. Lock & Key Volume 3 by Joe Hill


I'm currently reading this one and even though I wasn't too crazy about Volume 1, I did enjoy Volume 2 a little more and Volume 3 is getting a little better so we will see how the month goes and if I will be picking up more Volumes.


And that's all I'm adding to my TBR this month, we will see how it will go, I don't follow to the extreme as you guys now, but I'm hoping to read all of these books this month and hopefully add a few more.

What are you reading this month?  Are you adding contemporary to your TBR?  

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment