Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Weekend Reads: The Crown by Kiera Cass and Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

WOOHOO, the weekend is here and I think we can finally say that Spring has arrived in New England, but just in case I will keep my fingers crossed.  lol  We are putting our boat in the water this weekend so let's hope it won't rain and it will be sunshine all the weekend long!  And while I'm at the boat these are the books that I will be reading:

The Crown by Kiera Cass


I'm almost done with this one, I may end up finishing it tonight, but we will see.  With the Selection I kind of knew who America was going to pick but with one?  I still don't know who Eadlyn will pick, AH it's killing me, because of course I have a favorite :) And can we take a minute and to just say how gorgeous this cover is?  OMG, the covers just kept getting more beautiful, this one may be may favorite.


And once I'm done with The Crown I will be picking up:

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman Kristoff


This one just became available on my elibrary so I had to pick it up, I heard that it's really good and a quick read because of the format, so I'm hoping to read and finish it this weekend.

What are you doing this weekend?  And what books are you currently reading?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment