Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Weekend Reads: Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Hello Friday!!!  Hello Weekend!!!  And Hi Spring!!! I'm in a good mood and I don't want to ruin it lol...this weekend I'm taking the kids to an indoor water part Saturday and we get to spend the night there to, so it will be relaxing as we won't be rushing to get back home.  Sunday will be to rest and do nothing...I'm liking this weekend more and more :)

And here is the book that I will be reading this weekend:

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins



I just finished reading Anna and the French Kiss last night and OMG I loved that book and I'm so ready to dive in to this one right away...

Have you read this trilogy?  What did you think of these books?  Which one was your favorite?

What are you doing this weekend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment