Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016 Wrap Up

Here is what just happened?  I'm looking up ideas for blog posts and I look at the time and noticed today's date...today is the last day of May???  I mean, when did that happened?  This month flew by way quicker than I was expecting, that's for sure...anyway, here is my wrap up for the month of May:

1. Locke and Key, Volume 3 by Joe Hill: 4 Stars


2. Sex Criminals, Volume 1 Matt Fraction: 3 Stars


3. Locke and Key, Volume 4 by Joe Hill: 4 Stars


4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: 5 Stars-wish I could give MORE


5. Locke and Key, Volume 5 by Joe Hill: 5 Stars


6. Locke and Key: Volume 6 by Joe Hill: 5 Stars


7. An Ember in the Ashes Sabaa Tahir: 4 Stars (the last chapters did it for me)


8. The Crown Kiera Cass: 5 Stars-Even though it took 5 books to end this series, not that is over I'm sad :(


9. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman: 3.5 Stars (did I miss something???)


10. Saga, Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan: 4 Stars


11. Anna and the French Kiss Stephanie Perkins: 5 Stars (AH I love this book so much--PARIS)


12. Saga, Volume 3 Brian K. Vaughan: 4 Stars


13. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: 4.25 Stars


14. Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: 5 Stars


15. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare: Currently Reading, I'm almost half way through it right now so...we will see.




Between 14 to 15 books?  Not a bad reading month, right?  

What did you guys read in May?  After reading Anna and Lola and Isla I need more books like that, what would you recommend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment