Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

March and April 2016 Book Haul

I totally forgot to post a March book haul so now you get to see what I bought both in March and April and what started off as a small haul will be a huge one again...lol.  Anyways, let's get to it?  Let's do this:

There was a new Used Book Store that opened in March and of course I went to check it out and ended up buying a few books:

I want to re read Harry Porter before the new book comes out and I only have the 5th book in my possession, don't ask me how, so when I saw that this Used Book Store had HP books in perfect conditions of course I got some, I actually got the first 3 books.

1-3 Harry Porter and the Sorcerer's Stone/ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling






4.  A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (I've already read this one and loved it)



5. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (funny story? got home and found out that I already have this book in hardcover-giveaway???)



6. Night Film by Marisha Pessl



7. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (I'm currently reading this lovely book and WHY, WHY didn't I read this book earlier, it's so good!)



8. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith



9. The Revolution of Ivy Amy Engel (I've already read this one too and of course I loved it)



eBooks:

10. Saven Deception by Siobhan Davis-Free book from Amazon and the author contacted me and told me about it.  I loved her other series that I read last year (True Calling) so I cannot wait to read this one. (it's still free on Amazon so go and grab your own copy)


11. A Stone in the Sea by A. L. Jackson-Free eBook-not free anymore


12. Justice Buries by Hilary Thompson-Free eBook-not free anymore but it's  on sale for 99 cents


13. Talon by Julie Kagawa-It has been a while since I have wanted to start this trilogy so when this ebook went on sale for $1.99 I just had too.  (it's no longer on sale for $1.99 but it's currently $3.99)


March done and now off to show you what I got in April...let's goooo:

14.  Reality Boy by A.S. King-you are never going to believe where I got this book, my dollar store.  Yeah, I only paid 1 dollar for it.  Woohoo



15. Born by AE Watson-Free ebook from Amazon (it's currently on sale for $1)


16.  Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith-got this one Free ebook from the Author, a big Thank You to David, hoping to read this one very soon. (it's currently on sale for $1.99)


17. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L Jensen-I have been hearing great things about this ebook and when it was on sale for a couple dollars of course I had to get it.


18. Dragon Rose by Christine Pope-another Free ebook from Amazon


19.  The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho



20. Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander



20 Books in 2 months, not as bad as I thought it would be...still a lot of books, but 6 of them were free eBooks so...no bad, no bad. 


XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment