Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 2015 Wrap Up

It's the end of September people, Fall is here and, and, and...OMG, that means Halloween will come next and then the Holidays...it's just too much for my head.  Or maybe not :) I love the Holidays HAHAHA

Let's talk about what I read during the month of September, I started out pretty good reading something from my TBR list and then went way off my list, I have no clue what happened there lol.

Here is my wrap up for September 2015:

The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen: 5 out of 5 Stars



A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: 4.5 out of 5 Stars


True Calling by Siobhan Davis: 4 out of 5 Stars



Beyond Reach by Siobhan Davis: 5 out of 5 Stars


Light of a Thousand Stars by Siobhan Davis: 4 out of 5 Stars


Destiny Rising by Siobhan Davis: 4 out of 5 Stars


A Thousands Pieces of You by Claudia Gray: 5 out of 5 Stars


P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han: will update once I'm done reading it...will be done tonight


8 Books total for the month of September, not too bad, but could I have done better?  Yeah, but I did reach some really big books so, I am pretty happy.

What books did you read this month?  I can't wait to review all these books, because they were amazing reads :)

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment