Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Most Anticipated Books for Fall 2015

It's pretty much Fall, right?  We are still getting hot days in New England, but the mornings and nights?  Oh, it's getting colder as the days go by, Fall is here.  So, I was looking at some of the books that are coming out and I started to write down the ones that I want to read and that I'm most excited about, so why not share with you guys, right?

Here are my Most Anticipated Books for Fall 2015:

1.  Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Mass 09/01


So, I read A Couth of Thorns and Roses this month and fell in love with Sarah J Maas writing and now I need to read A Throne of Glass series, I know, I know..It's about time and I'm really late, but I already have the first book and I'm ready to start reading it really, really soon.  And hopefully catch up with this series in a month or two, Queen of Shadows is book 4 so I didn't read what it's about because I'm not spoiling myself. Going totally blind into this series, just knowing that it is amazing it's enough for me.

2. Six of Crow by Leigh Bardugo 09/29



I keep hearing that this book it's going to be amazing, so I'm adding it to my TBR.  It's about a change at a deadly heist with six very interesting characters to say the least, sounds pretty good.

3. Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith 10/06


This book is about a girl who works as a spy, but not a typical spy, she inhabits a subject's body while they are sleeping and move around in their skin.  But of course there will be more to this story and I can't wait to read to find out.

4. The Rose Society by Marie Lu 10/13



This is the second book in the Young Elites series, I wasn't too, too crazy about the first book.  I think the main reason may have been because I listen to it on Audible instead of reading and it took me a while to connect to the characters and everything, but I'm ready to give it another shot at this series.  I'm going to read the book this time, not listen to it.  Not going to tell you what it will be about because it's a second book and don't want to spoil anyone, but I can say that there is magic involved.

5. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raash 10/13


This is the sequel to Snow Like Ashes and I cannot only tell you what this book is about as I cannot tell you much about the first one either.  Why?  I haven't read it yet, I haven't nothing but great things about it, so I'm going to marathon both books when this one comes out.  I don't know much about the first book and I think I want to keep it that way.

6. First and Then by Emma Mills 10/13


This is a new book coming out and the way it's been introduced?  Pride and Prejudice meets Friday Night Lights and I LOVE Pride and Prejudice, so the minute I heard that, I knew I wanted to read this book.

7. Ten Thousands Skies Above You by Claudia Gray 11/3


Ok, now you are going to say that I am totally crazy, this is another book that I haven't read the first one.  And I promise you that I'm going to remedy that really soon, my October TBR will be full of these books. lol  Lots of people are excited about this book and they loved the first one too, so I'm ready to read them too.

8. Winter by Marissa Meyer 11/10


Ah, now this one right here?  I CANNOT wait for it, this has been one of my most anticipated books for the Year.  This is the 4th and Final book in The Lunar Chronicles and if you haven't started reading this series, now YOU need to read them now.  These books are amazing, I can't wait to find out what's going to happen to all the characters.  Ah...the anxiety, just looking at this cover, it's killing me. 


I only added 8, and I think that's a ridiculous amount of books, I just keep adding and adding books to my TBR and OMG, there is only like three and half months left in the year and I don't know if I will get to read all the books that I want to read.  I may have to do a TBR list for the remaining of the year, are you guys doing one too?  Are there certain books that you really want to read before the year ends?  But there are always so many great books coming out, it's just not fair...you know what?  We should just take the rest of the year off to read, who agrees with me?  Raise your hands: YEAH!!!

Okay, that will do for today! lol

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment