Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

August 2015 Wrap Up

It's a sad day, why?  It's the end of Summer, that's why.  I know that we will still have some hot days in September, but the nights will be colder and the leaves will start to change colors (and I do like that a lot) and all Fall things will come...Summer is done, my favorite season.  What is your favorite season?

I love to be able to just put on a summer dress and no shoes and go outside with a book and just read with the sun shinning and feel hot, really hot that I need to go inside to cool off for a little bit, yes I know, I'm crazy, or not...lol.  I'm going to miss going to the beach and boating, or just be on the boat and do nothing all day, yes those were the best days of my summer.  I'm missing summer already...Okay, I'm going to stop winning and get to today's post, went way off hahaha, so...

August Wrap Up, here are the books that I read in August, I pretty much stick to my TBR and added a few more books; let's check it out:

1. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker

2. Salem's Vengeance by Aaron Galvin

3. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

4. Miss Mayhem Rachel Hawkins

5. The Orphan Queen Jodi Meadows

6. Of Poseidon Anna Banks

7. If I Stay Gayle Forman

8. Of Triton by Anna Banks

9. Of Neptune by Anna Banks

10. Where She Went by Gayle Forman


And that will do for the month of August...not bad 10 books in total. My favorite?  Hard to pick this month, loved the Syrena Trilogy, but then I loved continue to reading about Harper, and The Witcher Hunter was pretty amazing too, and The Orphan Queen was everything and more than I was expecting.  And If I Stay?  Wow, that's all I'm going to stay.  So August was a pretty AMAZING reading month.

What did you read in August?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment