Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Weekend Reads: The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen

Friday my Friends, it's Friday!!! Let's take a moment, let's take a deep breath and now I'm ready to start the weekend. Oh yeah.

What are you doing this weekend?  Wait, I just realized that it's a long weekend for me. HAHAHA  It's Labor Day weekend in USA, now I'm extra happy...I'm going to go boating and to the beach and enjoy the weather and family, we will probably go to the Vineyard one of the days too.  Yeah, it should be a really good weekend, hope you all have a great weekend too.

Here is the book that I will be taking and reading to:

The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen




I started this book a couple days ago and I've been hooked, loving it.

Have a great and safe Holiday!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment