Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Weekend Reads: Destiny Rising by Siobhan Davis and ?

TGIF!!! Time to take a deep breath and relax...and now let's see what I'm going to be reading this weekend:

I'm definitely finishing this one tonight for sure:

Destiny Rising by Siobhan Davis (3rd book of True Calling)


Can't wait to find out how it ends, I am about 75% done with this book and right now I have SO many emotions, Why? Because my favorite is not winning right now and it's hurting me :( Ok, I need to go and finish this book and see how how it ends.

Another conflict that I have is which book to read next; my elibrary just approved me for these two ebooks:

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray and PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han

                          


WHY?  They are both great books that I have been waiting forever to read, but now I don't which one to read first.  What do you think?

What are you doing this weekend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment