Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Weekend Reads: Perfect by Cecelia Ahern

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I cannot believe that Friday is finally here and I'm wicked happy about it.  And besides Happy Friday, it's also Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter! :)

I cleared most of my weekend because it's Easter I want to spend the time with my kids and family.  What are you guys doing this weekend?

Here is the book that I'm currently reading and that hopefully I will finishing it by tomorrow:

Perfect by Cecelia Ahern

28116714


And once I'm done with this one, I'm ready to jump into this retelling of The Little Mermaid :) I'm really excited about this one.  I don't think I've read any little mermaid retelling, YEAH!

Hushed by Joanne MacGregor

34700710


What are you currently reading?  And what are you reading this weekend?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment