Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Weekend Reads: Keeping Kyler by Siobhan Davis

I don't even know how to start this post, I'm wicked tired and even though the weekend is right around the corner there is not resting and relaxing ahead for me :(   I'm going to cry,  I have to much planning and work this weekend that it's not even funny but I will somehow survive, don't know how but I will, right?

Here is the book that I just started today and that I will be reading this weekend:

Keeping Kyler by Siobhan Davis

34463575

Yes, this is the third book in the Kennedy Boys series and yes this is an ARC, because this book is not out yet (it will be next month-5/29) and I am SO EXCITED to be reading this book in advance.  I cannot wait to find out what is happening with Faye and Kyler.

What are you guys reading this weekend?  What are your plans?  Hopefully better than mine lol

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment