Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

March 2017 Wrap Up

I just cannot believe the month of March is over, why?  Because it is still wicked cold here in Massachusetts and trust me I need some warm weather SOON.  I see some weekend getaway to a warm place in the near future if the weather continues this way, oh yeah. Is it warm where you live?

I have been really lots and lots of books these last few months but besides the month been crappy, my dad got sick the last two weeks in March so I didn't get to read as much but here are all the books that I read this month:

March 2017 Wrap Up

1. United by Melissa Landers: 4 Stars - and it's another trilogy finished for this year (pats herself in the back lol)

26180279

2. Far From You by Tess Sharpe: 5 Stars - my diverse book for this book and OMG I loved it.

20738253

3. By Your Side by Kasie West: 5 Stars - my first Kasie West book and I read this one in one sitting.

30256248

4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: 4 Stars - It was okay, I still need to watch the movie though.

7770746

5. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur: 5 Stars - and probably one of my favorites Poetry books ever.

33246653

6. The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket: 4 Stars - good start for a new series

19937186

7. Alone by Scott Sigler: 5 Stars - another trilogy finished this year, but I didn't wait to long to finish this one as this book only came out this month :)

28227834

8. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: 5 Stars - I'm not saying much about this one.  I had no clue what this book was about and that is the way you should go into it.

16143347

9.  Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: 5 Stars - last Morgan Matson book that is currently out that I needed to read and I did and of course I loved it.

7664334

10. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern: 4 Stars - I really enjoyed this book and cannot wait to continue with the series.

23438288

11. After You by Jojo Moyes: Stars: ??? I'll let you know next book becaue  I finished this book on 4/1...I literally had 40 pages left on 3/31 but I was too tired and too sick to finish it but I'll include it here and next month too.

24941288


Not as many books as the last couple months but still a pretty good number and what else was good?  The books themselves, I read so many amazing books but my favorites this month?  Milk and Honey and Far From You, I still think about those books and I actually would love to reread them soon.

10 books for the month of April, still a pretty good number, right?

How many books did you read this month?  Any of your favorites here?  

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment