Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

March Wrap Up

Wait, where did March go?  This month flew by way to quick and I admit it wasn't a great month for me, I crashed a lot from my PCS therefore the lack of posts and I didn't get to read as many books as last month, but I did read a few.  Here is my wrap up:

First up, I FINALLY read The Fault In Our Stars and YES 5 out of 5 stars and YES I could read this book over and over again.  Fantastic book.



Next I read These Broken Stars and I admit that it started off a little slow but when it got good, it got GOOD.  4 out of 5 stars.



And because I need more Alien story I read Alienated and it was a pretty cute. 4 out of 5 stars.



I then NetGalley had The DUFF up to Read and I just grabbed and started reading right away.  It was an okay story.  I gave it a 3 out of 5 stars.



And the last book that I read was Wicked and I loved this one and cannot wait to read the next book in this Trilogy.  5 out of 5 stars.



I just started reading The Girl at Midnight, which I got it from NetGalley, a couple days ago and so far not bad, we will see where it will go.



And that will do it for March, what did you read this month? 

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment