Monday, March 30, 2015

March Wrap Up

Wait, where did March go?  This month flew by way to quick and I admit it wasn't a great month for me, I crashed a lot from my PCS therefore the lack of posts and I didn't get to read as many books as last month, but I did read a few.  Here is my wrap up:

First up, I FINALLY read The Fault In Our Stars and YES 5 out of 5 stars and YES I could read this book over and over again.  Fantastic book.



Next I read These Broken Stars and I admit that it started off a little slow but when it got good, it got GOOD.  4 out of 5 stars.



And because I need more Alien story I read Alienated and it was a pretty cute. 4 out of 5 stars.



I then NetGalley had The DUFF up to Read and I just grabbed and started reading right away.  It was an okay story.  I gave it a 3 out of 5 stars.



And the last book that I read was Wicked and I loved this one and cannot wait to read the next book in this Trilogy.  5 out of 5 stars.



I just started reading The Girl at Midnight, which I got it from NetGalley, a couple days ago and so far not bad, we will see where it will go.



And that will do it for March, what did you read this month? 

XOXO,

Nelia