Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Weekend Reads: The DUFF & Alienated

I have finally got over my reading slump.  I went over a week without reading, well more like reading the same page over and over again for over a week.  But I'm over it and Thank God.

I've already finished one book this week and I'm almost done with another one too, so here is what I will be reading this weekend:


When NetGalley had The DUFF by Kody Keplinger to read I knew that I wanted to read it asap, but I also knew that I had to finish the book that I currently was reading and that my friends was the push that I needed to get me off my reading slump.  I'm 70% done with this book and I can't wait to finish it.


Next I want to pick up and read Alienated by Melissa Landers, I just finished reading These Broken Stars earlier this week and cannot get enough of space and Aliens so...that's the reason I need this book.


And that will do for this weekend!!!  Have a great weekend!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment