Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

February Wrap Up

February was a very good month, I read a total of 10 books, going on vacation the last week helped a lot, especially driving a lot of hours. 

Here are the books:

Watched by CJ Lyons (Review) click on the review to know what I think about this book, I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars.


Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge. 4 out 5 stars, it was nice to be back in this world, but I felt like I needed a little more.  I'll have a review on it soon.


The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead (Review) Click on the review, that's all I have to say.  5 out of 5.

 Fairest by Marissa Meyer (Review) Click on the review for my opinion. 4 out of 5 stars.


 Broken Skies by Theresa Kay. Can't wait to do a review on this book. 5 out of 5 stars. Loved it.


The Dark Billionaire by L.N. Pearl. Got this book for free around Valentine's day and gave it a try, i's not even 100 pages and it's part of a series of like 9 books and all of them are less than 100 pages.  3 out of 5 stars.  It was a cute story, but I really think that all the books could have been combined into 1.  Will not be buying 9 books.


Entwined by Heather Dixon. 5 out of 5 stars.  Loved it, it was cute and left me wanting more. Review to come soon.


the summer I turned pretty by Jenny Han. Review to come soon, once I finish the trilogy.  5 out of 5. Why haven't  I read these books sooner?  But I have to say they were the perfect books to read by the beach.


it's not summer without you by Jenny Han Second book in the trilogy and I gave 4 out of 5 stars, because it was a little slow for the first half of the book but the end was OMG...now I need to buy the 3rd book.  Can't wait to find out what happens.  Dying...


to all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han And while I was driving I got an email from bookbub that this ebook was on sale for $1.99 so of course I went on Amazon and bought loved it. 4 out of 5 stars.  The end?  Come one, that was cruel...I'm glad that I didn't read this book when it came out or I would be dying, so glad book 2 is coming out in a few months.  Review coming soon.


And that will do for the month of February...not bad, right?

How did you do?  What books did you read?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment