Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

February Book Haul

I feel like this week was all about catching up, vacation was great but made this week a catch up week.  Here is my February book haul:

got this preview book for free, but wasn't too impressed so I will not be buying the full book...


Finally go this book and of course I got it while it was on sale as an ebook for $1.99


and I also got Seraphina as an ebook on sale fo $1.99, now I just have to read it


Free book...

Paid full price but don't regret one bit, love it...


Novella for $1.99...


Free book...
Free book..

Another Free book and I've read this one and will not be continuing with this series, I explain a little more on my wrap up post...

Free book...


Full price and loved every little word...


Got it for sale for $.99 and cannot wait to start this series, have heard so much about it...


Free

Books that I bought while in Florida:


Paid around $4

Paid less than $3
Paid around $4

And paid around $5

Got this ARCs this month too:

This one looks really dark...

this is a second book, so I will have to read the first one, but looks pretty good...


And that's all the books I got in February, well that was a lot.  I need to slow down a little in March, maybe lol

What books did you get in February?  What are you up to this weekend?

XOXO<

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment