Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March TBR

I'm so glad it's March, spring is coming, wait...I live in New England, which means we will probably get more snow and lots of cold weather before I get any warm weather.  But that's okay, it's still a step closer to Spring, right?

Anyway, back to today's topic, here are the books that I will be reading this month:

The Fault in our Stars by John Green: I have finally started reading this book and OMG, I'm half way thru and loving it.


Alienated by Melissa Landers have heard nothing but good things about it.


These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner


Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout have heard another about great things about this author and this book has some paranormal in it and I'm in the mood for some paranormal.


And that's what I have so far, we will see how the month goes...

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment