Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Daytona Beach Haul & Pictures

I'm back in this cold weather and I'm finally unpacking and before I put away what I bought why not show you guys some of the cute things that I bought?  And of course show you some wonderful pictures, especially the people that are suffering from winter blues, right?

Let's do this...

I got my self a sweatshirt and a Tee:





some cute jewelry/a key chain because wherever I go I always get a key chain so I just had to get one/shot glass/car graphs...









and a glass dolphin because I collect them too...



and now let's get to some pictures:

We stopped at Jacksonville for a couple days...


Long Pier

 Lots of surfing in Jacksonville...


 On to Daytona Beach:

 The Fun Side of the Beach...

 Pier...

nighttime at the Pier...

Lighthouse...
 walked 203 steps...dizzy, dizzy

 the view at the top...


sunsets...

reading and relaxing...

cars going by on the beach...surreal


beautiful even when it's cloudy out...


 they are nice even in the signs...


 did you know Daytona Beach is the World's Most Famous Beach? Yeah, me either lol

visited a books-a-million store...
 beautiful sunrises...


Hope you are all having a good week!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment