Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

January 2016 Wrap Up

Can you believe that the first month of 2016 is over?  2016 don't start to fly away like the last two years of my life, okay?  Alright, now that we got that out of the way, let's get to today's post.

It's wrap up time, this month I didn't read a ton of books but I don't think it was too bad; and I blame Netflix and Gilmore Girls, at least I'm on the last Season and it will be over soon, right?  Let's take a look at the books I read this month:

1. This Girl by Colleen Hoover: 3 Stars


This is the final book in the Slammed trilogy and I really don't think there was a need for this book, I was reading and waiting for something new to happen and not much new really happened.  I was disappointed.  Oh well...


2.  The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey: 4 Stars


I finally finished this book and I was alright, I enjoyed and the last half of the book really picked it up.  Review will come up soon.


3.  Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch: 4 Stars


Second book in the Snow like Ashes is it series or trilogy?  Not sure, but anyway, I really enjoyed this book.  I loved the world in these books and Meira is pretty amazing.  Not going to give to much out, but I will be doing a review soon of this.  Can't wait for the third book to come out later this year.


4. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare: 5 Stars


I really enjoy these TMI books, but they are pretty big and take up a lot of my TBR and the reason I don't get to read a lot of books.  But I have finally started and finished reading City of Glass and OMG, SOOO good.  Can't wait to read the next one.

5. Paper Towns by John Green: 5 Stars


I read this book in one day, I have been fighting this cold that turned into bronchitis all week last week and Saturday and Sunday were the first time that I felt like reading and guess what? I finished reading City of Glass and started and finished reading Paper Towns.  I really enjoyed reading this book, it was fast paced and I never got bored once reading, totally recommend it.

And that's it for my January wrap up; what books did you read last month? 

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment