Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Weekend Reads: The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Happy Friday, it's snowing today!  We were having a very mild Winter and I was pretty happy with it to tell you the truth; but this is New England and I cannot complain about snowing in February, right?  And I'm looking out the window now and it kind of looks pretty, really pretty. :)

Okay, here is what is on my TBR for this weekend:

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton


I'm almost done with this one, I should be done with it tonight and then I will be reading...

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak


FINALLY!!!  I know, right?  It is about time and I'm going to leave it at that.

What are you currently reading?  What's the weather like where you are?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment