Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Weekend Reads: A Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

And we are back on Friday, this week has been a weird week, that's for sure.  I felt like it dragged forever and now that it's Friday?  I feel like it went pretty quick, weird lol

I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend, but I'm starting this book today and I want to finish it this weekend for sure, so here is my Weekend Read:

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins


I don't read that many thrillers and suspense books, but I did enjoy Gone Girl A LOT and this book is compared to it a bunch of times and there is a movie coming out this year so of course I need to read the book before I watch the movie.  Have you read this book?  What did you think?  And if you didn't, don't worry about it because I will have a review for it :)

Have a great weekend!!!

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment