Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

February 2016 TBR

It's Monday and it's snowing again and I'm wicked behind on my February TBR post so...let's jump right in and look at what is on my reading list this month.

First up:

November 9 by Colleen Hoover


And I've already read this book and I can't wait to do a review on this book, my feelings were all over with this book.

The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton


Another book that I've already read, I'm doing pretty good this month...so far, let's keep our fingers crossed.  This is a oldie and I'll keep my opinion for my review.

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak


Ah, this book has been on my TBR for ever, but I'm happy to report that I'm currently reading so it be coming off for good.  And I'm really enjoying it, so much that I was up at 4 am and when I couldn't fall back asleep I was reading it.

Eve by Anna Carey


I really want to read this series, I owe it for a long time and it's time to read it.


That's all I have on my TBR for February, once I'm done with Eve I will continue with the series, so if I finish it early in February I will pick up book 2 or even book 3 in that series, but we will see.

What are your plans for February, what books are you reading?

XOXO,

Nelia





No comments:

Post a Comment