Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Book Review: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Welcome back to another Book Review Tuesday :) and today I'm bringing you a book by one of my favorite authors, 2015 was a year that I read pretty much all of her books and fell in love with her writing style.  Who is this author?  Colleen Hoover, and I'm pretty sure I am not alone here, right?  Who is a Colleen Hoover fan?

Anyways, let's get back to the review and talk about maybe my second favorite book of hers:

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover


Sydney is 22 years old and she is life is pretty good.  She is in college, has a steady job, has a boyfriend and her best friend is her roommate, what else could she ask for?  Well, she definitely didn't ask for Tori, her best friend, to be cheating with her boyfriend Hunter, that's for sure and in that fraction of a second, Sydney's life just came crumbling down.  And the worst is she is forced to move out.

Before Sydney found out about all that cheating, she had caught the attention of her mysterious and hot neighbor, Ridge.  There is just something about him and the way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony that gets to her, but she never knew how to explain.  But when Sydney is forced to move out of her apartment because of Tori and Hunter, she finds herself lost with nowhere to go and Ridge comes to rescue her.  He decides to get her and bring her to his apartment, where is rooms with two other people.  At first Sydney refuses but when she realizes she has nowhere else to go she accepts his offer and goes even if it is temporary.

One thing that started temporary became so much more, when Sydney moves in with Ridge and his friend and other roommate, her life will never be the same again.  Be prepared to be told a story about friendship, love, betrayal and romance and everything in between too.  When I started this book I had no clue what I was getting myself into, I had heard lots of great things about it but...OH MAN it was a roller coaster that's for sure.  One twist after another and not knowing where it was going to end up?  It drove me crazy at times and made me cry like a baby at other times.  But that's what Colleen Hoover books does to you, right?

I gave this book 5 out 5 stars, it was amazing, the writing, the story, the characthers, all of it.  When I was done I wanted more, that's how much I loved this book.  If you haven't read this book I totally recommend, so what are you waiting for, go and read it!!!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment