Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

Weekend Reads: Winter by Marissa Meyer

Hello friends and Hello Friday!!! And a today is my Mom's Birthday so Happy Birthday Mommy!!! We just got home from a special Birthday dinner and tomorrow I'm taking her for a massage:) Yeah!!!

Ok, back to what this post is really about lol...here is the book that I'm currently reading and that I'll be reading this weekend:

Winter by Marissa Meyer


I'm SO excited to be reading this book, I'm flying through and one way I don't care because I just want to know how it all ends but in the other hand I know I'm going to be sad when I'm done because there won't be no more books. 

What are you reading this weekend?  Have you started reading The Lunar Chronicles? If you haven't, what are you waiting for???

Ok, I'm done lol. Have a good weekend!

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment