Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

November 2015 Wrap Up

It's the end of November people and that means a lot of things, of course it's the end of another month (duh), but it also means tomorrow it's December and it's Holiday season and that entails a whole bunch of things, including shopping and decorating and completing challenges.  Ah, so many things to do and so little time, right?  But the end of November also means that it's time to do my Book Wrap up for the month, so let's get to business and see how many books I read this month:

1. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell: 5 Stars



2. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars



3. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson: 5 Stars


4. Confess by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars


5. Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover: 4 Stars


6. Never Never Part 1 by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars


7. Never Never Part 2 by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars


8. Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover: 5 Stars


9. Winter by Marissa Meyer: 5 Stars


10. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski: 3.5 Stars


11. The Martian by Andy Weir: 5 Stars  (I'll be finishing this one tonight but I'm in love with it and can't wait to go watch the movie)


I also started listening to Yes, Please by Amy Phoeler on Audible and I'm about 25% done with it, so I will be listening to it next month.  I'm enjoying it so far, but as usual with audio books, it takes me a little bit longer to get thru them.




But not bad for this month, I read 11 books and loved a lot of them.  I did have a Colleen Hoover obsession this month, once I was done reading Ugly Love I just wanted to read more and more of her books so I picked a lot of them and loved every single one of them too.  I'm almost done catching up to all her books, I need to read her new one November 9 and the Slammed series and that will be it, maybe next month lol.

What books did you read this month?  Did you read any of the books that I read?  What did you think of them?

And are you excited for the Holidays or stressing about it?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment