Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Book Review:Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Oh yes, I'm really excited about this book review, because I really enjoyed reading this trilogy.  Okay, let's stop talking about the book and tell you which book it is:

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks


Galen is the prince of Syrena and he is sent to land to find a girl he's heard that can communicate with the fish.  Emma is on vacation in Florida with her friend and her family.  She is enjoying the summer and when she bumps into Galen it's like: OUCH, literally! Both of them sense a connection.  But it takes a several encounters, especially a deadly one with a shark for Galen to be convinced of Emma's gift.  Now, the only problem is if Galen can convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom.

This book is told by both sides of the story, so you get to experience what Galen is feeling but also what Emma is going thru.  And I really, really loved reading this book.  This was my first ever mermaid book and it didn't disappointed me at all.  There were humor and romance and everything in between.  I can't really give much away of this book as it really would spoil it and the best way to read it, it's going at it as blinded as possible.

I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars and I couldn't wait to read the rest of this trilogy and of course I did :).  Reviews to come really soon.

What are you waiting for, if you haven't read it yet, PLEASE go and read it and if you have read this book already, what did you think?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment