Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

100 Books Challenge For 2014

Let me start by saying: I LOVE BOOKS.

So this year I going to do the 100 book challenge, below is my list, it doesn't have the 100 Titles, I'm working on it, but I'm pretty sure there will be great books coming out this year to add to this list.
I have started this challenge and I'm really loving it.

I did the list by author and then the books name:

Veronica Roth
Divergent Trilogy- READ...Cannot wait for the movie in a couple weeks

Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy Series (6 books) READ
Bloodlines Series (5 books) READ 4 of them, 5th one is coming out this July and I cannot wait for it and yes I have re ordered on Amazon and when it comes out it will be waiting for me on my Kindle.

Bill Hiatt
Living with Your Past Selves (Bought)

Bella Forrest
Shad of Vampire Series (5 books) bought the 1st one-A Shad of Vampire

Kiera Cass
Selection Trilogy- Bought 1st one (The Selection) and just started reading today, looking good

Rick Riordan
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series (5 books) bought 1st one
The Heroes of Olympus Series (4 books)

Kerstin Gier
The Ruby Red Trilogy

Lydia Kang
Control

Tahereh Mafi
Shatter Me Trilogy

Marissa Meyer
The Lunar Chronicles Trilogy

Lauren Oliver
Delirium Trilogy

Veronica Rossi
Under the Never Sky Trilogy

Anna Carey
Eve Trilogy

Kristin Cashore
Graceling Trilogy

Alexandra Bracken
The Darkest Minds Trilogy

Marie Lu
Legend Trilogy

Cassandra Clare
The Infernal Devices Trilogy
The Mortal Instruments Series (5 books) Bought 1st book

Lois Lowry
The Giver Series (4 books)

Lauren DeStefano
The Chemical Garden Trilogy

Ally Condie
The Matched Trilogy

Kami Garcia
Beautiful Creatures Series (4 books) Bought 1st book

That's it for my list right now, I'll be adding more and will do a updated list once I find out the other books.  If you noticed I really like Young Adult, dystopian books.

I'll do a review of some of the books too, but probably once I have completed the series.

What other books should I read?

XOXO,

Nelia





No comments:

Post a Comment