Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Book Review: Jackson by Siobhan Davis


Ah,, this book killed and put me back again and MAN, I'm finally ready to tell you guys all about it.  Let's do this.

Jackson by Siobhan Davis


52273302. sx318 sy475

The devil came to me in disguise. Too bad I didn’t notice until it was far too late.
Vanessa:
The devil doesn’t always wear an evil mask.
Sometimes, he appears in the most beautiful form.
Like the super-hot bad boy with the dirty-blond hair and a wicked glint in his blue eyes who swept in out of nowhere, stealing all the air from my lungs.
I thought he was my savior.
But he’s my ruination.
And he’s just taken a machete to my heart.

Jackson:
For years, my rage seethed under the surface. Hidden behind a cloudy haze of my poison of choice.
But now, the fog has cleared.
And I’m out for blood.
I will annihilate those responsible for taking my sister from me.
Except he’s not here, so I go for the next best target.
The woman he abandoned.
Until it suited him to drag her into this messed-up elite world.
Sucks to be her.
Because when I’m done with Vanessa, she’ll wish she was dead.
***************

Where do I even begin with this book?  Well, I have loved Jackson forever and I knew he had a mysterious and dark past and I knew I wanted to know more about him and this book DID NOT disappoint me at all.  

The more you get to know Jackson the more you want to know him, the more you want to get under his skin and never, never leave him alone, because once you know the real Jackson?  You will be ruined for life, the bad boy Jackson?  Yeah, he is nothing compared to this Jackson you are about to get to know, this one? He is even more hot, more sexy and more loveable than all the Jacksons you have in your head right now.   So, if you think you are already know Jackson from all the previous books?  Buckle up, because you are about to go on another crazy Siobhan Davis ride.  And it's amazing one for sure.  Not giving much away, because the best way to enjoy this book is going blind, but be ready to finally find out all about Jackson's past and all about his family and what happened to them and what made Jackson, Jackson.  And be ready, because in this book, our boy is ready to bring everyone down that has caused him all his pain.  And that means getting close to Vanessa, a girl he doesn't care to bring it down, or so he thinks.

And now we meet Vanessa, and OMG, OMG, OMG.  I loved Vanessa, I felt for this girl sooo much.  She is the girl that you will root when you don't want to root for.  And she is the girl that will make you question Jackson's decisions and hate him when you love him to death at the same time.  And be ready, because you will be right there, there where you ask?  There, in the middle of both Vanessa and Jackson, you will be the middle person, because you will just have no choice, because this book will play with your head and your heart like there's no tomorrow.  These two and so broken and need to mend themselves in order to be together, the question is will the be able to do it together?  Will they destroy themselves on the way?  Will they ask for help?

So much happens and you will hate and love everything at the same time.  So, buckle up people and enjoy this crazy ride because you will be amazed.

5 out of 5 stars.

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment