Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Book Review: Rebellion by Siobhan Davis

Ah, don't you love when your favorite authors send you ARCs, but specially when now that you are on quarantine?  And that's just want happen to me, and it was amazing and I cannot wait to tell you all about this book, well...this is the second book on a series, so you you haven't started reading go and read the first book Resurrection and then come and back read this with me.  Let's do this.

Rebellion by Siobhan Davis


50663955. sy475

Everything changed the night he betrayed me, and now, the game has entered a new level.

Galen did me a favor, reminding me the only person I can count on is myself, and I’m more determined than ever to avenge my father’s death and avoid the destiny Sinner has mapped out for me.

Saint is used to calling the shots, but there are new rules, my rules, and if he wants me in his life, and in his bed, he’ll toe the line. They all will, because I can’t pull this off alone, and they owe me.

Sinner thinks he’s in control, but forcing me into initiation plays right into my hands. War has come to Lowell as rival gangs battle The Sainthood for ultimate power, and I enjoy rebelling from the inside, placing more obstacles in Sinner’s path while I exact my revenge.

But I’m not some innocent thirteen-year-old anymore—I have blood on my hands and lethal enemies on my tail.

I’m playing a dangerous game, especially where my heart is concerned, but there’s no turning back. I haven’t come this far to walk away empty-handed, and the more secrets we uncover, the more we realize how far-reaching the betrayal and corruption extend, and there’s no choice anymore.

The Sainthood must be taken down, and we’re the only ones who can do it.
 

****************************

The gang is back together and man if this book is not even hot and more dangerous that the first one.  The boys are hotter than ever and they want their girl more than ever too and let's not forget that they will do everything in their power to protect her.  We get to see how much they will do to protect Harlow in this book.  And Harlow, this girl is above and beyond what you are thinking, she is fearless and she is ready at any moment to protect those she loves and let's not forget that she is the ONE is CHARGE now, the boys are following her rules, specially now after everything she has gone through.

But we cannot forget out guys, Saint was already falling deep for his princess and in this book he is all in and he is not afraid to show it.  But just because he is all lovey dovey don't think he is too soft, he still a badass and you should still be afraid of him.

Cal, man where do I even start with him.  He is my funny, cute, hot and everything in between, but at the same time he is not afraid to shot whoever gets in his way, he is dangerously funny and hot at the same time and miss princess loves him for it.  And me too lol.

Theo, oh Theo...we all know he is our wicked smart guy and smart and hot is everything, right?  But in this book, Theo opened up so much and we got to find out a lot about him and I can't wait to see more of him, it's going to be hot, hot, hot!!!

Galen, man, where do I begin, I was mad at him so much, but by the end of this book, my heart is getting there.  I think Harlow is better than me, but with that much hotness who can blame her.  Makeup sexy time is everything, right?

Alright, all hotness aside, these five together have a lot on their plate and their plans are finally coming together, but it will not be easy and by the end of this book and I realized that there is a lot more that they need to go through in order win their battle and I cannot wait for the next book.  I need it now, like NOW.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance complimentary copy of this book.

5 out of 5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment