Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

Book Review: Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard



The Witchlands...oh man, if you haven't started this series, you need to stop what you are reading right now and start reading the first book.  The magic system of this series is AMAZING, the characters are the best, it's just the best.  I'm so ready to review the latest book, let's do this.


Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard

39863277


Fans of Susan Dennard's Witchlands series have fallen in love with the Bloodwitch Aeduan. And now, finally, comes his story.

High in a snowy mountain range, a monastery that holds more than just faith clings to the side of a cliff. Below, thwarted by a lake, a bloodthirsty horde of raiders await the coming of winter and the frozen path to destroy the sanctuary and its secrets.

The Bloodwitch Aeduan has teamed up with the Threadwitch Iseult and the magical girl Owl to stop the destruction. But to do so, he must confront his own father, and his past.













****************************************************
If you have been reading The Witchlands series, you know you have been dying to read about our Bloodwitch Aeduan and we have FINALLY got his book and OH MAN, it was everything and more than I was expecting, don't you agree?

Aeduan's story continue were we left off on the last book, but we also got everything we wanted, we got his back story, we got his feelings, we got to understand his powers.  Holy crap, it was so much in one book, that once I started, I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop and I didn't want to end. 

Of course we got our favorite Treadwitch Iseult teamed up with Aeduan and these two and my favorite duo, my favorite couple and their story are everything to me, they go through so much together and that ending?  I'm not ready for that to be it, I need more of them and I'm sure we are going to get more, right Susan?

And can we talk about our little magical girl Owl?  That little girl is a beast, she is freaking amazing and the best thing that bring those two together, I need a little Owl in my life and I wouldn't mind her little friend to come along too :)

Okay, Okay...I feel like I have just been gushing about Aeduan and Iseult and Owl but seriously guys, the book was amazing, so much action happens in this book, Aeduan and Iseult fight their way through so much and they just don't give up even when things are at their worst and things really take turns they never thought would come on their way.  They fight armies and raiders and enemies and find unexpected help on the way too.  SO GOOD.

The only thing I have left to say is please read the series and if you haven't read Bloodwitch yet, go ahead and start NOW.

5 out of 5 stars

I got a preview from NetGalley and then went ahead and bought the book after :)

XOXO

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment