Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Book Review: Inseparable by Siobhan Davis

Well...Christmas has come and gone and New Years is right around the corner and I have been pretty much MIA for a little while.  I read lots of great books this year and one of my favorites and really at the top, top (can't decide yet of my #1-which could be this one, you just have to wait for that list and my head to make up it's mind lol) well...it's this book.  And probably, this is the book that has given me the biggest book hangover this year too.  Thank God, it was at the very end of the year and after I made my Reading Challenge goal too...hahaha.  Geez...this book, let's get to the review?  Yeah, let's do this.

Inseparable by Siobhan Davis

36481118

The book is about three childhood best friends, Angelina, Ayden and Devin.  They have been friends since they were littles, they grew up next to each other and went to the same school too.  Things have always been about the three of them, they have done everything together, they were they inseparable trio.  But of course once they became teenagers things started to change, feelings started to change and their relationship started to change. 

Angelina tried so hard to maintain their friendship to last, to make the boys stay together and friends but the more time passed the more apart they all became.  During their senior year of high school is went all went downhill.  Angelina's feelings for one of them became too much to hid and when she found out he had the same feelings, she acted on it and of course things went much worse after that. 

I don't want to give the story away and tell you what happened to Angelina, Ayden and Devin, but what I can tell you is to be prepared for everything you can imagine and be prepare to laugh, cry (and Oh Man, will you cry a lot, trust me) and be shocked because so many imaginable things will happen.  This is not your typical love story, there are some triggers, so be prepared because it will hurt you and your heart, but as ususal, Siobhan does an amazing job with them.

This is Siobhan's first standalone novel and I wasn't so sure how it was going to be, because I'm so used to read more than one book for her stories, but Holly Molly, did she do an amazing job with this book.  I am in love with this book, I cannot wait to get a physical copy to add to my book collection!  And I cannot recommend this book enough, please, PLEASE, go and read it, because trust me, you will LOVE it.

Ah, duh...5 out of 5 stars (would give 100 if I could :) )

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment