Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nail of the Week: Purple Pizzazz

I'm getting there, starting to realize Fall is right around the corner and instead of complaining that I missed most of summer, I am going to enjoy Fall as it is one of favorite seasons.

My nails are the first in transition to Fall; bye bright colors and hello fall colors.  And the color that I picked for this week is:

Purple Pizzazz by Sally Hansen:


Look at that name, it's so unique and the color is just...


I couldn't believe the difference between coats, this color is so gorgeous...


1 coat, it kind of looks more like a lilac...


2nd coat and that deeper purple is showing:


But I didn't stop at the 2nd coat...


3 coats and it the color is just like the one in the bottle...perfect.


How are you transitioning to Fall?  What nail color are you wearing?  

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment