Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

July 2017 Wrap Up

Guys today is the last day of July...HOW did this happen?  This month flew by and this summer is definitely flying way too fast :(

July was an amazing month, there were many sunny days that we enjoyed at the boat, boating, at the beach and when the weather was so so, we took the car and drove to find more hidden beautiful places.  We ate a lot, enjoyed friends and family and I read, I read lots of books, really amazing books.  So, let's talk about those books a little?  Yeah, let's do that :)

July Wrap Up


1. History is all you left Me by Adam Silvera: 4 Stars- This is my first Adam Silvera's book and it was a ride that's for sure. Griffin drove me crazy at times and broken my heart at others, overall?  I really, really enjoyed it.

25014114

2. Night by Elie Wiesel: 5 Stars- I love me some WW2 stories and this one is...no words, just read it.

1617


3. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han 5 Stars-I read it and loved how Jenny Han wrapped this trilogy up.  And then the end of this month I found out that are making this trilogy into a movie?  What?  YEAH!!!!!! I cannot wait :)

30312860


4. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple 4 Stars-It was a good story, different point of views and very interesting.

13526165

5. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 5 Stars-Now I know why it took me so long to read this book, I didn't want it to end.  I LOVE it, I flew  through this huge book and when I was done?  I wanted more and I couldn't get it out of my head for days and days after it.

8755785

6. We Are The Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson-3.5 Stars-I had heard so many things about this book, but I didn't think it was that amazing, sorry.  It was okay, but that's just my opionion.

27221470

7.  A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman 5 Stars-Now this one? It was funny, sad and sooo good.  Totally recommend it.

18774964

8. Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire 5 Stars-I don't know how it was possible to write such a great story in such a small book, but Seanan McGuire did and I love it.  I cannot wait to read the next book.

25526296

9.  Saga Volume 6 by Brian K. Vaughan 5 Stars-SO GOOD

28862528

10. Saga Volume 7 by Brian K. Vaughan 5 Stars-It just keeps getting better :)

29237211

11. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 5 Stars- I will admit, I went into this book thinking that it was too hyped and that I will probably not like it.  WRONG, WRONG and WRONG!  I'm SO in love with this book and story line, I cannot wait to read the next book and I don't know why I didn't read it earlier.  Did I mention how obsessed I am with this book? SO OBSESSED :)

10194157

12. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Person (Currently Reading)- I cannot wait to finish this one, another one of my favorite trilogies that I started a while ago and took forever to continue.  What is wrong with me?  Too many books that is what is wrong with me lol

21569527

13. Loving Kalvin by Siobhan Davis (currently reading) OMG this book is SOOO amazing.  I usually don't like to read two books at once, but once Siobhan sent me this book yesterday I just couldn't put it down.  I read a quarter of it in one siting and would have read the whole entire book if I didn't have to work today lol.

34755754

And that is all the books I read in July, SO MANY GREAT BOOKS, how many?  Definitely 11 and then two quarters of the new ones I read so 11 and half books?  It sound about right, right?  Right!  And I wish I read more, lots of more because the year is going by so quick and I want to read lots of more books :(

What books did you read this month?  Any of your favorites here?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment