Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Book Review: Fallen Heir by Erin Watt

Eheheh...So, I was one of the lucky ones to get an early copy of this book and I just want to start to say THANK YOU to the authors for send it to me and allowing me to be totally ruined by the Royals again :)

If you haven't started to read The Royals...you are totally missing you.  If you are like me and love some romance with some lots of drama, then The Royals are the series for you.  I started reading them last year, by reading book 1 as a buddy read right before book 2 came out and OMG, once I was done?  I needed that 2nd book right away, Thank God, book 2 was coming out in only two afters after I finished.  Needless to say I devoured that book and then was book hangover for a while. lol  Book three come out a few months later and now book four is here and I was so ready for it, more than ready.  So, let's get to the review.  But first let me leave your with the link for the review of the first book: Paper Princess

This will be a spoiler free review...let's do it.


Fallen Heir by Erin Watt

33807229

From GoodReads
These Royals will ruin you.

Easton Royal has it all: looks, money, intelligence. His goal in life is to have as much fun as possible. He never thinks about the consequences because he doesn’t have to.

Until Hartley Wright appears, shaking up his easy life. She’s the one girl who’s said no, despite being attracted to him. Easton can’t figure her out and that makes her all the more irresistible.

Hartley doesn’t want him. She says he needs to grow up.

She might be right.

Rivals. Rules. Regrets. For the first time in Easton’s life, wearing a Royal crown isn’t enough. He’s about to learn that the higher you start, the harder you fall.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you feeling being inside Easton's head?  This is the book that we have all wanted and desired, right?  But seriously, how do you feel?  I'm speechless, that's for sure.  We all knew that Easton had some demons and needed some help, but damn, I never thought that he was this dark and so...I don't even know if I have the right word to describe him yet.  

Let me back up, Easton is on his Senior year of high school and he cannot wait to be done with it, literally.  He doesn't think he should waste that much time studying, so he just gives enough effort to get a passing grade.  The only thing he wants out of his Senior year is to have fun and be with as many girls as he can, he is a Royal, right?

What he didn't imagine was meeting a new face at school this year, Hartley Wright and for her to ignore him and not wanting anything to do with him.  Ah, but he is not one to give up, so he makes it a challenge to win her over and make her fall for him.  But, he never thought during that process he was going to be the one falling for a simple girl with hidden secrets, someone who he is willing to do so much more than he realizes.  

But is Hartley ready to let Easton in?  And is Easton ready to really grow up and face life?

And be ready for another cliffhanger as only Erin Watt knows how to do...but be prepared because this one is like nothing you have ever imaged and I'm still speechless and don't know what to do with myself.  WHAT am I going to do?  I need the next book NOW.. ;( 

5 out of 5 stars for sure...Royals have ruined me and I won't have it any other way.

Easton...Hartley...my heart is aching.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment