Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

August 2017 TBR

August is here and it's time to decide which books to read, and it's getting harder...why?  Because I have so many books that I want to finish and new books that I want to read and I don't which ones to read first.  AH...this is really a life dilemma, right?  LOL

Let's see which books I have so far on my TBR...

August TBR


1. City of Saints and Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson: Reading this one for Diversity Challenge

33956433

2. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon: Contemporary

28763485

3. Watch Me Disappear by Janelle Brown: I'm kind in the mood this month for mysteries and thrillers so...

32740062

4. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch: I have been wanting to read this one forever and this is the month for sure.

27833670

5. Invictus by Ryan Graudin: Got this one from NetGalley and the synopsis is SOOO promising. I cannot wait to read it.

33152795

6. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty: I mean there is a TV series and I haven't watch it because I haven't read this book so...I'm going to read it so I can watch, period. :)


19486412

7. Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak: Got this one from NetGalley and love the intriguing synopsis too. Family secrets...yeah.

33357622

8. Loving Kalvin by Siobhan Davis (read and LOVED IT-I even have a review up already lol)

34755754

9-The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson (currently reading-didn't finish this one last month so I'm getting to it now)

21569527

These are the 9 books that I have so far on my TBR for August, 1 I have already finished and I'm already on my second one...I really want to read all of these and read more books too :)

What are you reading this month?  Have you read any of the above?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment