Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Weekend Reads: Saga Vol 7 and Shadow and Bone

Holly Macaroni...it has been a while since I have done a weekends read, it sure hasn't been because I haven't been reading, because I have been reading a lot lately and loving the last few books too.  I'm really excited about the books that I will be reading this weekend.  Why?  Let's find out:


1. Saga Volume 7 by Brian K. Vaughan

29237211

I was at my library this week and I saw Volume 6 and 7 of Saga there and I it realized that I hadn't read those 2 volumes yet so of course I grabbed them.  I have already devoured Vol 6 and will do the same to Vol 7 this weekend.  I love these two characters, they are funny, badass...what else can we ask for?

2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

10194157

Yes, I am FINALLY going to start this trilogy.  I really can't believe that I'm doing...I can't wait to find out what the heck the hype is all about and what the story is about too.  I really haven't spoiled myself even after all these years. lol


What are you reading this weekend?  Can you believe it the end of July already?  SLOW down Summer :)

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment