Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Reads and Recommendations

Summer is officially HERE!!!! YES!!! I've been waiting for this day since Summer ended, this is my favorite season for sure, I love the hot weather, the beach days, the boat rides and just doing nothing besides reading.  And I'm over here thinking about which books to put on my TBR, so I decided to do a post for which books I want to read this Summer and also give you guys some recommendations.

Let's do this?  Let's go:

First let's start with my list and which books I really want to read this summer:

1. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon: I keep reading/watching so many good things about this book so I'm definitely going to read this one SOON.

28458598

2. We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson: the more people that read this book the better the reviews so I'm SO reading this one!!!

23677341

3. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han: This one I'm reading really soon too, I loved the first two of this trilogy and cannot wait to read this one.

30312860

4. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by: When this one came out it had really good reviews and I've been meaning to read it so...it's going on my TBR.

13526165

5. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon: I loved her first book and I've heard this one is just or even better so...give it to me!!!  And look at this cover...it screams SUMMER!!! :)

28763485


Alright, these are the 5 books that I'm definitely reading this Summer...let's jump to recommendations:

1. Everything Leads to You by Nina La Cour: I just finished this book in June and loved it, totally a summer read and lots of diversity.  Trust me, you will love it.

18667779

2. Hushed by Joanne MacGregory: love re tellings? Then you will love this one for sure, it's inspired by The Little Mermaid and that's all I'm going to say and all you need to know.

34700710

4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: First of all, I just want to recommend all of Morgan Matson's books because they are all so amazing (I will definitely recommend another one lol) but this one is really appropriate for summer because: ROAD TRIP?  YEAH!!!

7664334

5. Far From You by Tess Sharpe: This book has been one of my favorites reads this year and I promise you, after you read it you will not be disappointed.

20738253

6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: Told you another one of hers was coming, this is my favorite of hers, it made me laugh and it made me cry like a baby.  It happens during the summer and it's about family, friends and a little romance thrown in; it's totally a summer read.

11071466

7. The Summer I Turned Pretty by  Jenny Han: first book of a trilogy, summer read with a girl and two brothers and their summers together.  Lots of things happen but will you love it?  Oh YEAH!

5821978

And that's it for my Summer Reads and Recommendations...what about you?  What books have you read and would recommend?  And what to you have on your Summer reading list?

XOXO,

Nelia


No comments:

Post a Comment