May is over and it still doesn't feel like summer is around the corner here in New England, where is my warm weather? I need SUN!!!! :)
Maybe all this no sun is affecting my reading? I think so, because I still didn't read that many books in May, but I think that I may be out of my reading slump...let's hope, fingers crossed.
Here are the books that I read during the month of May:
1. The Circle by Dave Eggers: 3.5 stars- was I the only one that was really weirded out by this book?
2. Saven Deliverance by Siobhan Davis: 5 stars - last book in the Saven series and I loved how everything wrapped out.
3. The Heir and the Human by Siobhan Davis: 4.5 stars - Saven Novella: I really enjoyed it and needed a little more of this world once I was done with Saven Deliverance. :)
4. Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine: 4.5 stars - 3rd book in The Great Library series, I thought this was the last book but I guess we are getting more and I'm not going to complain because I LOVE this series and these characters. Can't wait for the next one.
5. Every Body Yoga by Jessamyn Stanley: 5 stars - You may have read about Jessamyn online somewhere and now she has a book and I totally recommend it, it's funny, information and she explains Yoga poses SO well.
6. Harry Porter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K Rowling; 50% done and the book that got me out of my slump. YEAH!!!!
5.5 books in May, I do wish I had read more but not I'll take 5 books completed and half of another, right?
What books did you read in May?