Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

May 2017 Wrap Up

May is over and it still doesn't feel like summer is around the corner here in New England, where is my warm weather?  I need SUN!!!! :)

Maybe all this no sun is affecting my reading?  I think so, because I still didn't read that many books in May, but I think that I may be out of my reading slump...let's hope, fingers crossed.

Here are the books that I read during the month of May:

1. The Circle by Dave Eggers: 3.5 stars- was I the only one that was really weirded out by this book?

18658803

2. Saven Deliverance by Siobhan Davis:  5 stars - last book in the Saven series and I loved how everything wrapped out.

29800388

3. The Heir and the Human by Siobhan Davis: 4.5 stars - Saven Novella: I really enjoyed it and needed a little more of this world once I was done with Saven Deliverance. :)

30287871

4. Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine: 4.5 stars - 3rd book in The Great Library series, I thought this was the last book but I guess we are getting more and I'm not going to complain because I LOVE this series and these characters.  Can't wait for the next one.

30956356

5. Every Body Yoga by Jessamyn Stanley: 5 stars - You may have read about Jessamyn online somewhere and now she has a book and I totally recommend it, it's funny, information and she explains Yoga poses SO well.

30754069

6. Harry Porter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K Rowling; 50% done and the book that got me out of my slump. YEAH!!!!

3


5.5 books in May, I do wish I had read more but not I'll take 5 books completed and half of another, right?

What books did you read in May?

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment