Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June 2017 TBR

Well, this TBR is wicked, wicked late but better late than ever, right? And can you believe that it's June already?  This is the first week that is finally hot in New England and I'm a very happy person right now :) YEAH!!!  How's the weather where you are?

Let's get back to today's post and see what I will be reading in June, and in another positive note, I'm over my reading slump, FINALLY!!! Let's check out the books I picked for this month:

June TBR:


1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K Rowling (read and so happy I did it because HP totally got me over my reading slump.

3

2. Wonder by R. J. Palacio (read and OMG, it was SO good!!!)

11387515

3. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour (read and so glad I did)

18667779

4. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (can't wait to read it)

30312860

5. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (starting this one soon)

21414439

6. And I Darken by Kiersten White

27190613

7.  Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (currently reading and not sure how I feel about it yet, different for sure)

17899354

8.  History is all you left Me by Adam Silvera

25014114

9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling (read, hehehe)

15881


That's all I have for now...I'm so happy that I've already read so many of the books already and can't wait to read more :) happy, happy.

What are you all reading this month?

XOXO,

Nelia