Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April Wrap Up

Two words: Reading Slump.  Yeap, after starting the year so good and continuing until March, April I got into a reading slump and it's only getting worse, let me tell you.

Here are the few books that I read in April:

After You by Mojo Moyes: 3.5 stars

24941288

A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray: 4 stars

28960100

Perfect by Cecelia Ahern: 4 stars

28116714

Hushed by Joanne MacGregory: 4 Stars

34700710

Keeping Kyler by Siobhan Davis: 5 Stars (ARC)

34463575

5 books...that's it?  I can't even believe it and can you believe that I haven't read a single line in 3 days?  I need to slap myself a couple times and maybe that will work?  I just need to look for a book that I know I will love.  AH...HELP.

How was your April?

And did you see that I have FINALLY changed my blog name to a more bloggy name?  hahaha

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment