Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

Weekend Reads: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

Happy Friday the 13th!!! This has been a very long weekend and I cannot wait for the weekend to just read, relax and maybe catch a movie too.  What are you plans for this weekend?

Here is the book that I'm currently reading but that I will probably finish either today or tomorrow OR Sunday, because this book is killing, breaking my heart that's for sure.  I feel like I start every new year with a book that makes with cry but I'm not really complaining because these books make it to my favorites list too.  Anyways...here is the book:

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini


I'm more than half way but I currently stopping so much because my heart can't take so much pain...but hopefully I will suck it up and finish it soon, HOPEFULLY.


77203


And once I'm done with it, I'm going to grab this next novella and finish The Orphan Queen series, YEAH!!!

The Black Knife by Jodi Meadows

22909818


What are you currently reading?  Have you read The Kite Runner?  I totally recommend if you have yet.

XOXO,

Nelia

No comments:

Post a Comment