Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

November 2016 Wrap Up

It's December, can you believe it? Because I sure can't...Christmas is just around the corner, my favorite Holiday but also the one that stress me the most lol.  Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  I did, but don't think I almost done, because I'm not even one third done, I'm so behind and mostly because I don't know what to buy...AH I need to get my head together and put together a list and go out or buy my gifts online and get it over with.  On a brighter note, I will be putting my Christmas tree up this weekend, so maybe that will be me on a more cheerful mood :)

Back to today's topic which has nothing to do with Christmas, HAHAHA...let's talk about my November wrap up.  I started off the month pretty good but then I slacked off and wasn't reading much the last couple weeks, I blame Netflix and Gilmore Girls (who else watched the new Gilmore Girls episodes?  I just finished it yesterday because I didn't want to watch it all in one day and now I want more, especially how it all ended...I want MORE!!!).  Let's check out which books I read last month:

1. City of Souls by Cassandra Clare: 4 stars

Image result for city of lost souls cassandra clare

2. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys: 5 stars

Image result for salt to the sea amazon

3.  The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows: 4.5 stars

Image result for the mirror king amazon

4.  Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier: 4.75 stars

Image result for sapphire blue amazon

5. Alex and Ada by Jonathan Luna: 3.5 stars

Image result for alex and ada amazon

6.  Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol: 4.5 stars

Image result for anya's ghost book amazon

7. The Watchmen by Alan Moore: 3.5 stars

Image result for the watchmen book amazon

8. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Grey: Currently Reading-Half Way ( LOVING IT)

Image result for ten thousand skies above you book amazon


Seven and half books this month, not as much as I would have I wanted to have read but not too bad either.  I wanted to read a couple more books and I would have loved to have finished TTSAY but Gilmore Girls and Below Deck took priority lol.  Let's see how December goes with Christmas and everything, we shall see lol.

My favorite book this month?  Salth to the Sea for sure, I loved, loved that book and I still think of it to this day and I TOTALLY recommend everyone to read it, even if you don't usually read historical books you will still enjoy it.  

What books did you read this month?  Which one was your favorite?

XOXO,

Nelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment