Back to today's topic which has nothing to do with Christmas, HAHAHA...let's talk about my November wrap up. I started off the month pretty good but then I slacked off and wasn't reading much the last couple weeks, I blame Netflix and Gilmore Girls (who else watched the new Gilmore Girls episodes? I just finished it yesterday because I didn't want to watch it all in one day and now I want more, especially how it all ended...I want MORE!!!). Let's check out which books I read last month:
1. City of Souls by Cassandra Clare: 4 stars
2. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys: 5 stars
3. The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows: 4.5 stars
4. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier: 4.75 stars
5. Alex and Ada by Jonathan Luna: 3.5 stars
6. Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol: 4.5 stars
7. The Watchmen by Alan Moore: 3.5 stars
8. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Grey: Currently Reading-Half Way ( LOVING IT)
Seven and half books this month, not as much as I would have I wanted to have read but not too bad either. I wanted to read a couple more books and I would have loved to have finished TTSAY but Gilmore Girls and Below Deck took priority lol. Let's see how December goes with Christmas and everything, we shall see lol.
My favorite book this month? Salth to the Sea for sure, I loved, loved that book and I still think of it to this day and I TOTALLY recommend everyone to read it, even if you don't usually read historical books you will still enjoy it.
What books did you read this month? Which one was your favorite?